Monday, August 17, 2009

Underwear Everywhere

Well, today I had my first experience with having my house cleaned and laundry done by someone I hired and while the place looks great, my underwear is hanging up for everyone in the entire complex to see! I had purposely separated my underwear from the rest of my clothes because I didn't want it to be hanging in the middle of the apartment complex where I've seen everyone's clothes hanging and I really felt much more comfortable washing it myself. I had put it in a separate tiny little laundry pail that I hid this morning and took out and left the other basket of my clothes in the living room with the cleaning supplies. Well, apparently I didn't hide my underwear well enough and I arrived home and every pair of my underwear is nicely displayed on the clothesline for all to see :) And, it's only my underwear (I have no idea where the rest of my clothes are, at least they would have helped hide the underwear). I guess I'm going to have to get more creative about where I hide my underwear next week!!

1 comment:

  1. pish posh!
    everyone wants to see your undies, might as well get it out of the way!
    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete